Day 11 of THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN WITH SMEARED AND SMUDGED

I'm Lady Brayton.  Welcome to my blog!

I am participating as a wicked blogger for THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN blog hop hosted by the Smeared and Smudged Forum

To learn more about the 31 Days of Halloween and to find out how non-bloggers can win prizes, click this link. There will be multiple prizes daily and a HUGE GRAND PRIZE at the end of the month!

 For your convenience, I will keep the blog roll posted on the left sidebar of my blog.  The hop goes LIVE everyday in October at 9:00am PST. 
You should have arrived here from Vee's Blog and your 
next stop on the hop is Lindsay's Blog.

Today is Day 11 of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN
Here is my offering:
(click image to enlarge)
I have another ATC for you today.  I had so much fun making this one!  The image is from Strange Skin and was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut with an Exacto blade.  Next I had a dripping blood clear stamp (possibly Inkadinkado?) that I coated in Versa Mark embossing ink and stamped onto the rib cage.    I heat embossed metallic copper embossing powder from Zing.

When I started stamping 4 years ago, I had all clear stamps and I really don't know the origins because I never thought I'd need to know that information.  I never thought I'd become addicted to stamping and I never imagined I would blog about my work.

 Anyway, back to business.  I mounted the embossed image onto this cool DP I found in my stash and further mounted that onto shimmery black cardstock.  I popped this bad boy into PSE8 only to add my watermark and edge the ATC in white so It would be more visible on my black page.

Cheers!
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. Fabulous skelly stamp and I love the embossed blood. This is a fabulous ATC :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So,So creative! I love it. the colors and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creepy cool ATC!! LOVE the skelly stamp~great job cutting it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lady,
    I thought this was digital until I read it was an ATC. I think you did a wonderful job on fussy cutting your skeleton! Cool drippy blood stamp! And I like how your BG is all jagged like!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your ribs...lol marvy!! jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool ATC. You are super good at these! The fussy cut ribcage looks like mucho work - you did a wonderful job!! All that blood must have happened when his heart got ripped out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LB this is so you..awesome embossing job looks real. wonderful bone art..awesome as always.perfect.
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your ATC the embossed blood is awesome
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome skellie stamp, love the ATC and the blood

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful project. Love the image.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous stamp and the blood is even more fabulous. So creative. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lady B, you have a way with paper and color that just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cool, love that red drippy goodness falling of the heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment