Day 13 of THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN WITH SMEARED AND SMUDGED

I'm Lady Brayton.  Welcome to my blog!

I am participating as a wicked blogger for THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN blog hop hosted by the Smeared and Smudged Forum

To learn more about the 31 Days of Halloween and to find out how non-bloggers can win prizes, click this link. There will be multiple prizes daily and a HUGE GRAND PRIZE at the end of the month!

 For your convenience, I will keep the blog roll posted on the left sidebar of my blog.  The hop goes LIVE everyday in October at 9:00am PST. 
You should have arrived here from Vee's Blog and your 
next stop on the hop is Lindsay's Blog.
The start of the hop is Terra's blog.


Today is Day 13 of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

Here is my offering:
(click image to enlarge)
I made a square card using the sketch below from the "Very Sketchy" challenge on the Smeared and Smudged forum.  The challenge goes through the entire month of October if you want to play along and yes, there is a prize.
As you can see, I flipped the sketch 90 degrees to the left.  Rather than embellishments or circle shapes I used bats.  My main image is "Busted Down Witch" from Rick St. Dennis.  Rick is sponsoring everyday this month!  The Busted Down Witch is colored digitally in PSE8.  The papers and embellishments came from various scrap kits that I purchased from oscraps.  
I hope to make it to day 14.  
Hang in there, gals!  Take one day at a time :)
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. I can´t believe you! It is getti´n more and more perfect every day! You totally ROCK your digital work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coming here! Every day you come up with the most wonderful things to ooh and aah over - and this takes the cake!! Your coloring is superb and how you used that sketch blows my mind! I love, love, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady B, you rick my creative world! This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image from Rick. Very talented with the PSE8, I wouldn't even know where to begin. Thank you for sharing a piece of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! lovin' the sparkle and the image is fab. I gotta start colroing some of those. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing i love it awesome image
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this one seriously cool project! Love the flip of the challenge sketch that inspired the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant! I love this image, really fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job-thanks for using my witch she looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Fab card, love how you worked the sketch and that witch is a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful and I am so proud of you ..this is fabulous..wow...also thanks for your kind words
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lady B- you have been kicking some serious Halloween backside! Edgar and I agree that visiting your blog is one of the highlights of our day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so awesome LB, think you are a pse colouring wizzard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment