Day 19 of THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN WITH SMEARED AND SMUDGED

I'm Lady Brayton.  Welcome to my blog!

I am participating as a wicked blogger for THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN blog hop hosted by the Smeared and Smudged Forum

To learn more about the 31 Days of Halloween and to find out how non-bloggers can win prizes, click this link

 For your convenience, I will keep the blog roll posted on the left sidebar of my blog.  The hop goes LIVE everyday in October at 9:00am PST. 
You should have arrived here from Vee's Blog and your 
next stop on the hop is Lindsay's Blog.


Today is Day 19 of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

Here is my offering:
(click image to enlarge)
I made a zombie scene which may end up on a card 
or perhaps be printed and used as a postcard.

All images are from Smeared Ink.
The background is "Grave Scene 3" from the "Holy City" digi set.  I believe this set will be coming back in rubber for those in Smeared Ink's Rubber Club.
I used "Half Zombie" from the "Build a Graveyard" digi set and made it look like he was emerging from the ground.  My last zombie is "Drool Face Zombie" from the "Zombie Headshot" digi set.  Can you tell I really like zombies?

Everything was colored and assembled in PSE8.  I added some light effects which are new to me.  I'm not sure if I like the light effect or not.  Perhaps after I finally find some time to get a good night's rest I will be able to decide.

Cheers!
~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. I'm beginning to notice this zombie trend of yours LOL! Fabulous job creating this scene, soooo realistic it's scary ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some Zombie scene you've got going on. Zombies rock! Love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scene -pretty creepy as well! I do like the light effects, was planing to say I loved the lighting as soon as I saw the image, and then went on to read what you had done. That tree behind the emerging zombie and the side of the building are amazing in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!!! I gotta look into that Rubber Club! I love Zombies too and this (soon to be?) card is exceptional! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic scene. I need a copy of that to post here at work for all of the zombie freaks. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your zombie scene looks fantastic
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here I am at sniffing glue dots again..thinking about the awesome art you do and the wonderful zombie conversations i have read.
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fab, this made me smile, I love the expression of the zombie coming out of the ground
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesone! Gorgeous colors.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!!! LOVE the zombies!! This would make an AWESOME postcard!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeee! I love zombies! Ooh, they look so hungry. Luckily for me, i've pretty much crafted my brains out at this point! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay zombies! I love your zombie work it totally rocks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would make the perfect postcard! Love your zombies and the light effects.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great Zombie seen here. It would look great as a postcard. Love your artwork.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment