Day 23 of THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN WITH SMEARED AND SMUDGED

Welcome! 
You have reached the blog of Lady Brayton.
I am participating as a wicked blogger for THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN blog hop hosted by the Smeared and Smudged Forum

To learn more about the 31 Days of Halloween and to find out how non-bloggers can win prizes, click this link.

 For your convenience, I will keep the blog roll posted on the left sidebar of my blog.  The hop goes LIVE everyday in October at 9:00am PST. 
The next stop on the hop is Lindsay's Blog.


Today is Day 23 of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

Here is my offering:
(click image to enlarge)
I have made a cute little ATC for your viewing pleasure.
I used a stamp and sentiment from Smeared Ink's "Creepy L'il Grumpies" rubber stamp set.  This is a non-digital project with the exception of the white outline and watermark.

The mummy was stamped with Versa Mark embossing ink, covered with black Zing embossing powder, and heat set on white card.  The boo was stamped with Black Memento ink, torn, and distressed with ink.  The Mummy was colored with Copic markers and Copic multi-liner pens.  I added some Copic opaque white in a few areas for highlights.  I stamped the upper left corner with a broken bloody glass clear stamp, distress ink was used.  I think ithe stamp is Inkadinkado, but I don't remember and I threw the packaging away years ago.  I then tore the paper, inked it with distress inks, and mounted it on shimmery black card cut to the ATC size.  Of course I had to break out the MS drippy goo punch.  

Off you go to the next blog.  Happy Hopping!
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. It´s a cutie! You colored him so pretty! I almost feel sorry for him all tangled up like that ;) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! I love the little mummy and his bandagges. So vintage looking. Thank you for sharing your art work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamping and fab coloring. Adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grumpie atc looks awesome love the colour
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little ATC! Fab coloring and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow..he looks in agony all tied up like that..what a cute grumpy
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation. Your art is so inspiring. TFS!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute. I really need to get my own set of grumpies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black, red, purple combo and I think he's wrapped up cause he's a mummy and the alternate would be pretty messy! Nice layering and distreesing on the cardstock! Bloody good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A mummy Grumpie! I love it! Wicked cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment